Incentive program terms and conditions
These Referral Program Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your participation in the Cin7 Customer Referral Incentive Program (the “Program”).
- The Program is effective from 1 February 2022. The Program does not apply to any business you referred prior to that date.
- Under the Program, you may refer businesses for which Cin7 is a good fit.
- Any referred business will be attributed to your account only if that business has had no prior contact with Cin7 or if they do not exist in the Cin7 database.
- You will be eligible to receive the referral bonus only if the referred business signs up for a Cin7 subscription and completes 3 months of successful engagement with all subscription fees paid and up to date.
- The referral bonus will be credited to your Cin7 account.
- You are eligible to receive a $1000 referral bonus for each successful referral sign up. For clarity, referral bonus will only be applicable and limited to the first (single) entity referred in case the customer has multiple entities of the same business which may be referred and sign up with Cin7 at the same time or at a later date.
- Cin7 reserves the right to terminate and disqualify you at any time from participating in the Program if you do not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Program, either temporarily or permanently (or any part thereof), with or without notice. We will not be liable to you in the event of any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Program. Cin7 reserves the right to amend, modify or waive these Terms and Conditions at any time, using its sole discretion.