Army and Air Force Exchange Service
The Army & Air Force Exchange Service has served America's armed forces since 1895. AAFES operates more than 3,100 facilities in over thirty countries and sells a wide variety of products including clothing, household items and furniture.
How Cin7 Integrates with AAFES
Before you begin trading with AAFES, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates AAFES Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Order Response—Cin7 sends AAFES a notification that the Purchase Order is fully accepted or rejected.
- Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits them to let AAFES know when to expect order delivery.
- Invoice—Cin7 sends AAFES Invoices for items dispatched.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.