Woolworths EDI Compliance & EDI Services
Benefits of built-in direct EDI with Woolworths
Cin7 is an EDI value added network (VAN), eliminating the need for third party software. Below are the key benefits of built-in direct EDI with Woolworths:
- One system to trade with EDI retailers.
- Reduced data entry & mistakes, not having to go through third-party EDI web forms.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlining and automation of processes through greater flexibility.
- Reliability going direct and not via a third-party.
How Cin7 Integrates with Wayfair
To trade with Woolworths, a supplier must send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send/receive the following documents directly from the Cin7 interface:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Woolworths’ purchase orders as individual sales orders in Cin7.
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and sends to Woolworths to let them know they can expect the delivery of an order.
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement—Cin7 sends a confirmation to Woolworths if the purchase order is fully accepted or rejected.
- 810 Invoice—Cin7 sends invoices to Woolworths for items dispatched to Woolworths.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 helps retailers and wholesalers make their complex omnichannel, omni-fulfilment and multinational business simple by providing an all-in-one cloud Inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution.
The key benefits of having an inventory solution and EDI under one system include:
- Greater stock visibility as Woolworths orders automatically come into Cin7, reducing stock availability.
- Cin7 warehouse management means stock is removed straight away to avoid overselling.
- Create purchase orders directly based on EDI orders.