How Cin7 Integrates with Accent Group
Before you begin trading with big retailers, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Accent Group Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Order Response—Cin7 sends Accent Group a confirmation whether Purchase Order is fully accepted or rejected.
- Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits them to let Ace Hardware know when to expect order delivery.
- Invoice—Cin7 sends Ace Hardware Invoices for items dispatched.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality,
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with EDI dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.