How Cin7 Integrates with Ace Hardware
Before you begin trading with Ace Hardware, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Ace Hardware Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 855 Order Response—Cin7 sends Ace Hardware a confirmation whether Purchase Order is fully accepted or rejected.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits them to let Ace Hardware know when to expect order delivery.
- 810 Invoice—Cin7 sends Ace Hardware Invoices for items dispatched.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements—Send and receive functional acknowledgments that confirm receipt of messages.
- 846 Inventory Feed—Cin7 sends Ace Hardware an inventory feed of all products traded to ensure products are not oversold.
Why should you connect inventory with EDI?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include: