Williams Sonoma is an American retailer selling professional-quality kitchenware and homeware. Williams Sonoma provides customers with state of the art technology, from multifunctional cookers, to guided cooking technology. They also offer customers quality and organic food recipes.
How Cin7 Integrates with Williams Sonoma
Before you begin trading with Williams Sonoma, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Williams Sonoma Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Order Response—Cin7 sends Williams Sonoma a confirmation whether Purchase Order is fully accepted or rejected.
- Change Response—Cin7 sends Williams Sonoma a notification that you accept changes to an order.
- Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits them to let Williams Sonoma know when to expect order delivery.
- Invoice—Cin7 sends Williams Sonoma Invoices for items dispatched.
- Inventory—Cin7 lets you share stock availability with Williams Sonoma.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.