Walmart EDI Compliance & EDI Services
How Cin7 Integrates with Walmart
In order to begin trading with Walmart, a supplier must be able to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards.
Traditionally, this involved paying a third-party EDI provider to set up and maintain the connection and process transactions with software that doesn’t integrate with the rest of your business systems. This created added costs in setup and ongoing administration of multiple software solutions.
Cin7 eliminates the need for third-party EDI software, automating and streamlining your transaction processes in a single interface. Cin7 is fully compliant with Walmart to send and receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order – Receive purchase orders directly in Cin7.
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice – Use Cin7 to let Walmart know when to expect the delivery.
- 820 Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 810 Invoice – Send invoices directly from Cin7.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgment – Send and receive notifications that a document was received.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Use Cin7 with EDI to efficiently process orders, control stock, and reduce your business costs when you become a Walmart Vendor. Here is how Cin7’s direct EDI to Walmart helps you: