Ulta EDI Compliance & EDI Services
How Cin7 Integrates with Ulta
Before you begin trading with Ulta, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Ulta Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 855 Order Response—Cin7 tells Ulta if you fully accept or reject a Purchase Order.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and lets Ulta know when to expect delivery of an order
- 810 Invoice—Cin7 sends Ulta Invoices for items dispatched.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements—Send and receive confirmations of received messages.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include: