Spotlight EDI Compliance
How Cin7 integrates with Spotlight
Before you begin trading with Spotlight, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Spotlight Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 855 Order Response—Cin7 tells Spotlight if you’ve fully accepted or rejected a Purchase Order.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and lets Spotlight know when to expect delivery of an order.
- 810 Invoice—Cin7 sends Spotlight Invoices for items dispatched.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgement—Send and receive confirmations of received messages.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7’s Direct EDI integration gets you trading quickly and cost-effectively with Spotlight while reducing data entry administration and errors and streamlining and automating your supply chain.
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution.
The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include: