Signet Jewelers is an American and Global diamond jewelry retailer and is the parent company of Zales. The company is headquartered in Akron, Ohio and has over 3,500 stores across the US.
How Cin7 Integrates with Signet Jewelers
Before you begin trading with Signet Jewelers, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Signet Jewelers Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits them to let Signet Jewelers know when to expect order delivery.
- Invoice—Cin7 sends Signet Jewelers Invoices for items dispatched.
- Inventory—Cin7 lets you share stock availability with Signet Jewelers.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.