Petstock EDI Compliance & EDI Services
Benefits of built-in direct EDI with Petstock
Cin7 is an EDI value added network (VAN), eliminating the need for third party software. Below are the key benefits of build-in direct EDI with Petstock:
- One system to trade with EDI retailers.
- Reduced data entry & mistakes, not having to go through third-party EDI web forms.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlining and automation of processes through greater flexibility.
- Reliability going direct and not via a third-party.
How Cin7 integrates with Petstock
To trade with Petstock, you need to conform to EDIFACT EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant and integrate the below:
- ORDERS – Receive purchase orders in Cin7.
- CONTRL – Receive in and send functional acknowledgement/control from Cin7.
- INVOIC – Send invoice from Cin7.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
The key benefits of having an inventory solution and EDI under one system include: