How Cin7 Integrates with PetSmart Dropship
Before you begin trading with PetSmart Dropship, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates PetSmart Dropship Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Order Response—Cin7 sends PetSmart Dropship a confirmation whether Purchase Order is fully accepted or rejected.
- Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits them to let PetSmart Dropship know when to expect order delivery.
- Invoice—Cin7 sends PetSmart Dropship Invoices for items dispatched.
- Inventory—Cin7 lets you share stock availability with PetSmart Dropship.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.