Nordstrom EDI Compliance & EDI Services
How Cin7 integrates with Nordstrom
To trade with Nordstrom, a supplier must conform with its x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order – Cin7 translates Nordstrom purchase orders as individual sale orders in Cin7.
- 856 Advanced shipping notice – Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and sends to Nordstrom to expect delivery of order.
- 810 Invoice – Send Cin7 generated invoices to Nordstrom for items dispatched to Nordstrom.
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request
- 997 Functional acknowledgements – Send and receive notices of receipt of purchase orders and invoices.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Make your business EDI capable for Nordstrom using the most widely-used, most trusted, easiest-to-use solution in retail. Use Cin7 with its built-in EDI connectivity to eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software, while reaping the benefits of Cin7’s real-time inventory management capability.
Here are some key benefits of using Cin7 and its built-in direct EDI integration to Nordstrom: