Mitre 10 is a New Zealand owned and operated DIY, home improvement and garden products retailer with locations in New Zealand and Australia. Mitre 10 stores sell everything from hardware, paint, garden, furniture and more.
How Cin7 Integrates with Mitre 10
Before you begin trading with Mitre 10, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Mitre 10 Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Invoice—Cin7 sends Mitre 10 Invoices for items dispatched.
- Credit Adjustment—Inform Mitre10 of an increase/decrease in credit charges related to a specific purchase order or invoice.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.