Macy’s EDI Integration, Compliance & Services
How Cin7 integrates with Macy’s
In order to begin trading with Macy EDI, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order – Receive purchase orders directly in Cin7.
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice – Send shipping notices from Cin7.
- 820 Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 810 Invoice – Send invoices from Cin7.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgment- Send and receive acknowledgments.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Don’t waste time and money on a separate EDI connection when you become a supplier to Macy’s. Use Cin7 with its built-in EDI connectivity to eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software, while reaping the benefits of Cin7’s real-time inventory management capability.
Here are some key benefits of using Cin7 and its built-in direct EDI integration to Macy’s: