Lowe’s Canada is a set of chain stores owned by the company which first began in North Carolina. Today, there are thousands of Lowe’s chain stores all over the United States, with over 600 being in Canada. Lowe’s specialize in a wide range of home improvement goods for DYIers, contractors and business owners.
How Cin7 Integrates with Lowe's Canada
Before you begin trading with Lowe’s Canada, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Lowe's Canada Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits them to let Lowe's Canada know when to expect order delivery.
- Invoice—Cin7 sends Lowe's Canada Invoices for items dispatched.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.