Kmart Australia first opened in Burwood, Victoria, becoming Australia’s first discount department store. Today, Kmart now has over 200 stores across the country. Kmart provides families with everyday products at low prices.
How Cin7 Integrates with Kmart AU
Before you begin trading with Kmart AU, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Ace Hardware Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Order Response—Cin7 sends Ace Hardware a confirmation whether Purchase Order is fully accepted or rejected.
- Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits them to let Ace Hardware know when to expect order delivery.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.