KeHe is an American organic food distributor and Certified B Corporation. They distribute fresh, natural, and organic food to stores all over North America. They provide natural distribution and maintain innovation with data-backed solutions to keep their partners relevant and fresh.
How Cin7 Integrates with KeHE
Before you begin trading with KeHE, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates KeHE Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Order Response—Cin7 sends KeHE a confirmation whether Purchase Order is fully accepted or rejected.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.