Irrigear is an Australian owned water system service that provides expertise and solutions for all areas of water and fluid management. Irrigear offers a wide range of products, brands and services for customers water needs.
How Cin7 Integrates with Irrigear
Before you begin trading with Irrigear, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Irrigear Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Invoice—Cin7 sends Irrigear Invoices for items dispatched.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.