Houzz EDI Compliance
How we integrate with Houzz
Before you begin trading with Houzz, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Houzz Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 855 Order Response—Cin7 tells Houzz is you’ve fully accepted or rejected a Purchase Order.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and tells Houzz know when to expect delivery of an order.
- 846 Inventory Feed—Cin7 sends Houzz an inventory feed of all products traded with Houzz to ensure products are not oversold.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements—Send and receive confirmations of received messages.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include: