House f Fraser
House Of Fraser is a UK department store, operating for over 150 years. They sell high-end clothing for men, women, and children, as well as accessories, beauty products and housewares. They have their own house brands called Linea and Therapy, and stock many luxurious brands well-known to consumers.
How Cin7 Integrates with House Of Fraser
Before you begin trading with House Of Fraser, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates House Of Fraser Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits them to let House Of Fraser know when to expect order delivery.
- Invoice—Cin7 sends House Of Fraser Invoices for items dispatched.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.