Home Hardware is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and has been selling hardware for builders and homeowners for over 30 years. They are the leading dealer for Weslock and Rusticware. They offer superior product knowledge along with builder discounts.
How Cin7 Integrates with Home Hardware
Before you begin trading with Home Hardware, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Home Hardware Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Order Response—Cin7 sends Home Hardware a confirmation whether Purchase Order is fully accepted or rejected.
- Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits them to let Home Hardware know when to expect order delivery.
- Invoice—Cin7 sends Home Hardware Invoices for items dispatched.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.