HEB, standing for Howard E. Butts, is an American supermarket chain that originated in San Antonio, Texas. HEB sells quality groceries as well as their own-brand products, including milk, ice cream, bread, snacks, ready-cooked meats and meals.
How Cin7 Integrates with HEB
Before you begin trading with HEB, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Delivery/Return Base Record—Communicate with HEB when delivering an order directly to a store.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.