Hayneedle EDI Compliance
How we integrate with Hayneedle
Before you begin trading with Hayneedle, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Hayneedle Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and lets Hayneedle know when to expect delivery of an order.
- 810 Invoice—Cin7 sends Hayneedle Invoices for dispatched items.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements— Send and receive acknowledgments of messages received.
- 846 Inventory Feed—Cin7 sends Hayneedle an inventory feed of all products traded with Hayneedle to ensure products are not oversold.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include: