Golf Town Limited is a Canadian superstore that sells a variety of golf merchandise, as well as offering expertise on the sport for their customers. They have a huge selection of golf merchandise and sell all the top brand names in golf such as Callaway, TaylorMade, Cobra, Ping and more.
How Cin7 Integrates with Golf Town
Before you begin trading with Golf Town, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Golf Town Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Order Response—Cin7 sends Golf Town a confirmation whether Purchase Order is fully accepted or rejected.
- Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits them to let Golf Town know when to expect order delivery.
- Invoice—Cin7 sends Golf Town Invoices for items dispatched.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.