Farmers EDI Compliance
How Cin7 integrates with Farmers
Before you begin trading with Farmers, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDIFACT EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- ORDERS—Cin7 translates Farmers Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- ORDRSP—Cin7 sends a confirmation letting Farmers know that you’ve fully accepted or rejected a Purchase Order.
- DESADV—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format lets Farmers know when to expect delivery of an order.
- INVOIC—Cin7 sends Farmers Invoices for dispatched items.
- CONTRL—Send and receive confirmation of messages received.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include:
Here are some key benefits of using Cin7 with built-in direct EDI: