Family Dollar is an American variety store chain, selling an assortment of merchandise to suit the different needs of families. They sell product categories from housewares, cleaning, stationary, baby, toys, food, health, beauty, fashion and more
How Cin7 Integrates with Family Dollar
Before you begin trading with Family Dollar, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Family Dollar Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Invoice—Cin7 sends Family Dollar Invoices for items dispatched.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.