Cardinal Health is a global provider of customized solutions for hospitals, health systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices.
How Cin7 Integrates with Cardinal Health
Before you begin trading with Cardinal Health, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Cardinal Health Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits them to let Cardinal Health know when to expect order delivery.
- Invoice—Cin7 sends Cardinal Health Invoices for items dispatched.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with EDI dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.