Cabela’s EDI Compliance
How we integrate with Cabela’s
In order to begin trading with Cabela’s, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 753 Request for Routing Instructions
- 754 Routing Instructions
- 810 Invoice – Send invoices directly from Cin7.
- 850 Purchase Order – Receive purchase orders in Cin7.
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 helps retailers and wholesalers make their complex omnichannel, omni-fulfilment and multinational business simple by providing an all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits of having an inventory solution and EDI under one system include: