Bed Bath & Beyond Inventory Management
How Cin7 Integrates with Bed Bath & Beyond through EDI
In order to begin trading with Bed Bath & Beyond, you must be able to transmit and receive documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 810 Invoice
- 816 Organizational Relationships
- 820 Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice/Dispatch Advice
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request – Buyer Initiated
- 865 Purchase Order Change Acknowledgement
- 997 Functional Acknowledgement
Why Inventory with Built-in EDI Makes Sense
Don’t waste time and money setting up an EDI connection with a third-party EDI software provider. Let Cin7 reduce your connection and maintenance costs when you become a Bed Bath & Beyond supplier. Cin7 not only serves as your EDI/VAN, but built-in integration with your inventory management solution eliminates the need for redundant, time-consuming data entry. Here is how Cin7’s direct EDI with Bed Bath & Beyond helps you:
- One system to process orders, invoices, and other EDI transactions required to trade with this major retailer.
- Direct means purpose-built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts, based on events.
- Streamline and automate processes through greater flexibility.