Bass Pro Shops
Bass Pro Shops is a leading American retailer selling quality apparel, outdoor, fishing, hunting and boating gear serving 200 million customers a year.
How Cin7 Integrates with Bass Pro Shops
Before you begin trading with Bass Pro Shops, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to their EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Orders—Cin7 translates Bass Pro Shops Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Purchase Order Response—Cin7 sends Bass Pro Shops a confirmation whether Purchase Order is fully accepted or rejected.
- Advance Shipping Notice —Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits them to let Bass Pro Shops know when to expect order delivery.
- Invoices —Cin7 sends Bass Pro Shops Invoices for items dispatched.
- Inventory—Cin7 lets you share stock availability with Bass Pro Shops.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with EDI dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.