WooCommerce Inventory Management
Build a great online store with this scalable, feature-rich eCommerce platform optimized for WordPress. Make your eCommerce channel hum with more customers and sales. Integrate with Cin7 to make WooCommerce another part of your entire inventory system. With Cin7, you can stay on top of your orders, keep your stock at an optimum level, and always know your bottom-line.
How Cin7 integrates with WooCommerce
Perfect your online and omnichannel strategy by integrating WooCommerce with Cin7. This integration lets you:
- Process orders efficiently. Automatically download orders so you always know what’s selling on your channel. Automatically dispatch orders to save you time, and dispatch orders based on the country in the delivery address.
- Sell accurately and fulfill from anywhere. Show your customers exactly what stock is available, in real-time, and display any products you want to sell no matter where you keep it: your warehouse, a brick-and-mortar store, or your integrated 3PL provider.
- Keep your customers up-to-date on the status of their orders.
- And simplify managing your financials with batch invoice reporting to your accounting solution.
- Set new orders to an alternate general ledger account and manage your accounts the way you want.
- Always know exactly who you’re selling to with synchronized customer contacts, and assign new contacts to any reporting group.
If you would like to know more about integrations, register for the Free Demo now.