Feature 1: Add ‘Order sent’ status filter to purchases general view list
In this release, a new status Order sent has been added to the purchase list general view, to show if an authorized purchase order has been printed or sent. As purchase order authorization does not create COGS transactions, this allows users to ‘hold’ purchase orders before authorizing the purchase invoice and creating COGS transactions.
- Users will need the Purchase – List and tasks permission to use this feature.
- Go to Purchase → Purchases and make sure you are looking at the General view.
- A new status filter, Order sent, can now be selected.
- This will fetch purchase orders with an authorized order but where the invoice has not yet been authorized, where the order has been printed or emailed.
Purchase views and orders status values
Feature 2: Process restock via WMS application
WMS application, sales module (returns)
Previously, the WMS app did not allow restocking for items that were fulfilled as part of a sale order. With this release, we have enhanced our WMS application by adding a restock option, giving our customers the ability to save restock information live while physically restocking the items in the warehouse locations/bins.
- WMS application configured
- WMS users will need full access to the Sales – List and tasks permission to use this feature.
- Restock can only be carried out for already fulfilled sale orders.
- Access Restock from the main menu of Core WMS application.
- Sale orders which have status any one of the list below will be allowed to complete restocking using WMS:
- Credited (restock is not authorized)
- Invoiced (fulfillment completed)
- Invoicing (fulfillment completed)
- Parallel restocking by more than one WMS user on same sale order fulfillment # is not allowed.
- Once the WMS user saves the restock details and exits the WMS restock process, restock will be authorized and restock location reflected for every line of the task.
NOTE: Credit note creation and authorization cannot take place through WMS application, and must be carried out via DEAR web portal by a user with authorization to do so.
Using the DEAR Warehouse Management System – Restock
Feature 3: Download Walmart Fulfillment Service (WFS) order data from Walmart to Core
Orders from Walmart can be of two types, seller-fulfilled or Walmart-fulfilled. Seller-fulfilled orders are already downloaded from Walmart to Core. With this release, order data from Walmart Fulfillment Service (WFS) orders is downloaded from Walmart to Core, showing the order products, customer, and shipping information.
Please note, this is for information only and WFS orders are auto-picked, packed and shipped from Walmart.
- Walmart integration
- Select a Location for Walmart fulfilled orders from Walmart integration setup in Core. If left blank, WFS orders will not be processed.
Feature 4: ‘Exclude future supply’ checkbox added to MRP Demand Report
Inventory module, Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)
Previously to this release, the MRP Demand Report considered past and future supply irrespective of planning period specified by the user when calculating total demand (Independent demand + dependent demand – supply). With this release, we have added a checkbox to the Demand Report allowing users to exclude future supply beyond the planning period.
- Users will need the Run: MRP Run permission in order to use this feature.
- Manually set MRP run parameters or select a saved parameter set, then click Run to start the MRP run calculation.
- When MRP demand has loaded, select Exclude future supply to only use supply where Required by date is within the planning period in demand calculations.
Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)