The benefits of built-in integration with Linfox NZ
Below are the key benefits of build-in direct 3PL with Linfox NZ:
- Automatically route orders, reducing manual data entry and mistakes.
- Streamline processes and increase your supply chain flexibility.
- Keep online customers up-to-date with automated order status.
- Gain full order and stock visibility in your outsourced warehouse.
- Control order processes based on sales, picking and other events.
How we integrate with Linfox NZ
Cin7 integrates in the following way with Linfox NZ:
- Sale Orders – Sales orders to be fulfilled by 3PL.
- Pick Notifications – A summary of what was actually picked per order.
- Purchase Orders – Purchase orders to be stored by the 3PL.
- Inwards Notifications – A summary of what was actually receipted per PO
- Auto back-ordering – If picking quantity is less than order quantity, a back-order is created in Cin7.
- SSCC Labels (EDI) – Cin7 sends 3PL SSCC labels to attach to EDI orders.
Why should inventory and 3PL’s be connected?
Cin7 helps retailers and wholesalers make their omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses easier to manage by providing an all-in-one inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution.
The key benefits of having an inventory solution and 3PLs connected include: