Cin7 offers direct integration with Ligentia (www.ligentia.com/), a third-party logistics provider in the Australia. Below are the key benefits of build-in direct 3PL with Ligentia:
- Reduced data entry and mistakes, not having to manually enter send orders to the 3PL.
- Direct means purpose-built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlining and automation of processes through greater flexibility.
- Greater transparency being directly connected, from an order or stock status perspective.
The key benefits of having an inventory solution and 3PLs connected include:
- Greater stock visibility at the 3PL branch.
- Stock accuracy, as all orders need to be processed through an inventory solution irrespective of how they are fulfilled.
- Create purchase orders and send them directly to the 3PL.
Cin7 integrates in the following way with Ligentia 3PL:
- Outbound Requests – Sale orders and transfer to another branch.
- Outbound Confirmations – confirmation of shipment that reduces inventory, updates tracking information and completes the sales order.