Expeditors 3PL Integration
Cin7 offers direct integration with Expeditors, a third-party logistics provider in the US. Below are the key benefits of Cin7’s Expeditors 3PL integration:
- Reduced data entry and errors with no manual entry for sending orders.
- Full control of how Cin7 interacts with 3PL, based on events.
- Streamlined, automated processes.
- Complete supply chain transparency.
How we integrate with Expeditors
Cin7 integrates in the following way with Expeditors:
- Outbound Requests – Sales orders and branch transfers.
- Outbound Confirmations – Confirmation of shipment that reduces inventory, updates tracking information, and completes sales orders.
- Inbound Requests – Purchase orders and branch transfers.
- Inbound Confirmations – Confirmation of stock that increases inventory at the 3PL branch.
Why should inventory and 3PLs be connected?
Cin7 helps retailers and wholesalers make their complex omnichannel, omni-fulfilment and multinational business simple by providing an all-in-one cloud Inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. Integrating inventory management with 3PLs gives you: