Synnex EDI Compliance
How Cin7 Integrates with Synnex
In order to begin trading with Synnex, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order – Receive purchase orders directly in Cin7.
- 810 Invoice – Send invoices without the need for separate EDI software.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice – Send ASNs from Cin7.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Make complex omnichannel, omni-fulfilment, and multinational business simple to manage with a single interface that incorporates all aspects of your supply chain. In addition to integrating all your production, logistics, and sales channels operations, Cin7 makes trading with suppliers much simpler, with baked-in EDI connectivity. With >EDI and Cin7, you get:
- Greater stock visibility across your supply chain.
- Automatic translation of transaction documents without the need for expensive third-party EDI solutions.
- Reduced administration tasks and fewer data entry errors using a single interface to process your sales and purchase orders.
- Automatic inventory adjustments for real-time stock levels and costs.