Wayfair EDI Connection
Benefits of built-in direct EDI with Wayfair
Cin7 is an EDI value added network (VAN), eliminating the need for third party software. Below are the key benefits of built-in direct EDI with Wayfair:
- One system to trade with EDI retailers.
- Reduced data entry & mistakes, not having to go through third-party EDI web forms.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlining and automation of processes through greater flexibility.
- Reliability going direct and not via a third-party.
How Cin7 Integrates with Wayfair
To trade with Wayfair, a supplier must send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDIFACT EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant and integrate the below:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Wayfair purchase orders as individual sale orders in Cin7.
- 856 Advanced shipping notice (ASN)—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and sends to Wayfair to expect delivery of order.
- 997 Functional acknowledgements—Cin7 confirmation to Wayfair of receiving purchase order and Wayfair confirmation of ASN sent by Cin7.
- Flat file document—Cin7 syncs stock counts with Wayfair to ensure inventory is up-to-date.
- Invoice—Cin7 generated invoice to Wayfair for items dispatched to Wayfair.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 helps retailers and wholesalers make their complex omnichannel, omni-fulfilment and multinational business simple by providing an all-in-one cloud Inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution.
The key benefits of having an Inventory solution and EDI under one system include: