Home Depot EDI Compliance
How we integrate with Home Depot
Before you begin trading with Home Depot, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Home Depot Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 855 Order Response—Cin7 tells Home Depot if you’ve fully accepted or rejected a Purchase Order.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and lets Home Depot know when to expect delivery of an order.
- 810 Invoice—Cin7 sends Home Depot Invoices for dispatched items.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements—Send and receive acknowledgements of received messages.
- 846 Inventory Feed—Cin7 sends Home Depot an inventory feed of all products traded with Home Depot to ensure products are not oversold.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include: