Welcome to Cin7’s November updates. Let’s start with our new and upcoming integrations. Tyro Payments. Cin7 now integrates with Tyro Payments, a terminal and payments solution provider to Australian retail, designed particularly for fashion and apparel businesses. Tyro offers various terminal options along with banking services.
QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Premier. Cin7 gives customers in the US more choices for accounting integration. We already integrate with QuickBooks Online, for businesses that use the cloud version of the popular software, and QuickBooks Enterprise for those that prefer the desktop/on-premise version. Cin7 will soon add two more integrations for smaller organizations using the on-premise version: QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Premier.
Cin7’s November Updates and Fixes
We’ve made a number of improvements and fixes to our core modules, integrations, and functions.
- 100% Deposits. Our recently introduced deposits features now allows for 100% deposits in your QuickBooks and Xero integrations. (November 11, 2017)
- Email Bugs. Fixed an issue that caused emails not to send when a semicolon was included in the email address string, plus some issues around draft emails. (October 24, 2017).
- Assigning Sales Orders to Users. We’ve changed some functionality so that if a user saves an order through the backend, which was originally created via the API or an integration, the user is not automatically assigned as the order’s creator or sales rep. (November 1, 2017)
- Gift Voucher Endpoints. We have now made Gift Vouchers endpoints for our API. Check out our API documentation for more information. (October 26, 2017)
- Credit Notes Bug. Fixed a small issue that prevented the Created By field from populating Credit Notes under particular circumstances. (November 9, 2017)
eCommerce and Marketplace Integrations
- Action Logs for Shopify. Shopify now has Action Logs. You can find them at the bottom of the dashboard. Useful if you want to trace when an action occurred and by whom. (October 12, 2017).
- Limit Stock Sent to eBay. Added a setting that will limit the amount of stock sent to eBay. Found in eBay Settings. (November 1, 2017)
- Update Product Pricing in Magento. Cin7 lets Magento users update product pricing, including the sale price field and price tiers using master pricing. Read more here.
- Push Virtual Stock to eCommerce Integrations. This feature allows you to send the number of ‘hypothetical’ kits you have – and this number will change depending on the number of components in stock. Read more here. (October 25, 2017)
- Sync Gift Vouchers to WooCommerce. This is the first step toward making a truly consistent experience for your customers both online and in store. It’s very simple to use. Read more about it in Syncing Gift Vouchers to WooCommerce. (October 17, 2017).
- Gift Vouchers/Store Credits. You can now import existing Gift Vouchers and Store Credits and export vouchers and credits. Read more about it. (October 12, 2017)
- POS Settings Revealed. You can now view the Maximum Discount Threshold and Receipt Printing settings in your POS module. Previously, only Cin7 staff could view these setting, resulting in queries and support tickets. The change should make it easier for you to manage POS without the need for customer support. (November 2, 2017)
- Vouchers/Loyalty Rewards. You can determine if vouchers and non-stock items contribute to Loyalty rewards. You can prevent redeemed vouchers from creating new reward points. We’ve added a few new features to our Loyalty Rewards in the POS: you can now exclude things like Gift Vouchers from creating Loyalty Rewards, and you can choose for sales in which rewards are redeemed to not create new rewards. Read more about it. (October 12, 2017)
- Receipt Printing Bug. Fixed a bug that caused receipt print settings not to save. (October 26, 2017)
- Date Bug. Fixed an issue that caused dates to disappear temporarily from orders in the POS. (November 11, 2017)
- Bulk Delete BOMs. You can now delete multiple BOMs by checking them on the left-hand side, and clicking Actions > Bulk Delete. You’ll need to have the BOM Masters module switched on for this.This allows you to delete and update BOMs for products, using this function in combination with the Import BOMs feature. (October 17, 2017)
- Product Promotion Bug. Fixed a bug that prevented different options of the same product from contributing to the ‘Buy 3 or more for a discounted price’ promotion. (October 24, 2017)
- Promotion Calculation Bug. Fixed a bug that caused promotions to calculate incorrectly under certain circumstances. (November 3, 2017)
- Product Import Bug. Fixed an issue that caused FIFO items to be treated as size items upon import. (November 9, 2017)
- Crashing Reports Bug. Fixed a problem that caused certain reports to crash when you use the search box. (November 11, 2017)
- Gross Profit (GP%) Export Bug. We fixed an issue in which the Gross Profit percent (GP%) did not appear in exports to Excel. (October 26, 2017)
- Size Item Stock Movement. Cin7 now requires you to enter positive and negative movements of stock for size items on separate lines. Read more here. (October 26, 2017).
- Adjustments. We now prevent users from applying sales accounts to adjustments. (November 3, 2017)
Other November Updates
- Consistent Look. You will see a slight improvement to the look of Cin7. With a minor tweak, the white header (also called ‘Theme 3’) now consistently appears across all modules. (November 9, 2017)
- Export Item Sort with Transactions. You can now export the Item sort when exporting transactions.
- Bulk Load into Transactions. You will save more time with this new feature which lets you scan or copy/paste a list of codes into transactions in the backend. When in a transaction, you can click on Actions > Bulk Load Products. (November 11, 2017)
- Salesforce Bugs. Fixed an issue that caused products to upload into Salesforce incorrectly, plus few other Salesforce improvements. (November 3, 2017)
- Navigation Bug. Fixed an issue that caused the User menu and left navigation to be unresponsive in certain modules. (November 9, 2017)
Start a FREE Trial