Sears/Kmart EDI Integration & Compliance
Benefits of built-in direct EDI with Sears/Kmart
Cin7 is an, eliminating the need for third party software. Below are the key benefits of build-in direct EDI with Sears/ Kmart:
- One system to trade with EDI retailers.
- Reduced data entry & mistakes, not having to go through third-party EDI web forms.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlining and automation of processes through greater flexibility.
- Reliability going direct and not via a third-party.
How Cin7 integrates with Sears/ Kmart
To trade with Sears/Kmart, you need to send and receive electronic transaction documents that conform to the brands’ x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and receive the following:
- Receive purchase orders in Cin7.
- Send advanced shipping notice from Cin7.
- Receive in and send functional acknowledgement/control from Cin7.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 helps retailers and wholesalers make their complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment, and multinational business simple with an all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL and unified supply chain solution.
An inventory solution with built-in EDI gives you:
- Greater stock visibility as Sears/Kmart orders automatically come into Cin7, reducing stock availability.
- Cin7 warehouse management means stock is removed straight away to avoid overselling.
- Automatic generation of EDI-compliant documents right in Cin7, eliminating redundant, error-prone data entry.