NP Fulfilment 3PL Integration
Benefits of built-in direct 3PL with NP Fulfilment
Cin7 offers direct integration with NP Fulfilment (www.npfulfilment.com), a third-party logistics provider in New Zealand and Australia. Below are the key benefits of build-in direct 3PL with NP Fulfilment:
- Reduced data entry & mistakes, not having to manually enter send orders to the 3PL.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlining and automation of processes through greater flexibility.
- Greater transparency being directly connected, from an order or stock status perspective.
How we integrate with NP Fulfilment
Cin7 integrates in the following way with NP Fulfilment:
- Sale Orders – Sales orders to be fulfilled by 3PL.
- Pick Notifications – A summary of what was actually picked per order.
- Purchase Orders – Purchase orders to be stored by the 3PL.
- Inwards Notifications – A summary of what was actually receipted per PO
- Auto back-ordering – If picking quantity is less than order quantity, a back-order is created in Cin7.
- SSCC Labels (EDI) – Cin7 sends 3PL SSCC labels to attach to EDI orders.
Why should inventory and 3PL’s be connected?
Cin7 helps retailers and wholesalers make their complex omnichannel, omni-fulfilment and multinational business simple by providing an all-in-one cloud Inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution.
The key benefits of having an inventory solution and 3PLs connected include:
- Greater stock visibility at the 3PL branch.
- Stock accuracy, as all orders need to be processed through an inventory solution irrespective of how they are fulfilled.
- Create purchase orders and send them directly to the 3PL.