Glue Store EDI Integration & Compliance
Glue Store is an Australian retailer of menswear, womenswear, shoes, and accessories.
Benefits of built-in direct EDI with Glue Store
Cin7 is an EDI value added network (VAN), eliminating the need for third party software. Below are the key benefits of:
- One system to trade with EDI retailers.
- Reduced data entry & mistakes, not having to go through third-party EDI web forms.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlining and automation of processes through greater flexibility.
- Reliability going direct and not via a third-party.
How Cin7 integrates with Glue Store
To trade with Glue Store, you need to conform to EDIFACT EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant and integrate the below:
- ORDERS – Receive purchase orders in Cin7.
- CONTRL – Receive in and send functional acknowledgement/control from Cin7.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 helps retailers and wholesalers make their complex omnichannel, omni-fulfilment and multinational business simple by providing an POS, EDI and 3PL solution.,
The key benefits of having an inventory solution and EDI under one system include:
- Greater stock visibility as Glue Store orders automatically come into Cin7, reducing stock availability.
- Cin7 means stock is removed straight away to avoid overselling.
- Create purchase orders directly based on EDI orders.