Lord & Taylor EDI Compliance
Benefits of built-in direct EDI with Lord & Taylor
Cin7 is an EDI value added network (VAN), eliminating the need for third party software. Below are the key benefits of build-in direct EDI withLord & Taylor:
- One system to trade with EDI retailers.
- Reduced data entry & mistakes, not having to go through third-party EDI web forms.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlining and automation of processes through greater flexibility.
- Reliability going direct and not via a third-party.
How we integrate with Lord & Taylor
To trade with Lord & Taylor, you need to conform to EDIFACT EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant and integrate the below:
- 850 Purchase Order – Cin7 translates Lord & Taylor purchase orders as individual sale orders in Cin7.
- 810 Invoice – Cin7 generated invoice to Lord & Taylor for items dispatched to Lord & Taylor.
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement – Cin7 confirmation to Lord & Taylor if the purchase order is full accepted or rejected.
- 856 Advanced shipping notice (ASN) – Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and sends to Lord & Taylor to expect delivery of order.
- 997 Functional acknowledgements – Cin7 confirmation to Lord & Taylor of receiving purchase order and Lord & Taylor confirmation of ASN sent by Cin7.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 helps retailers and wholesalers make their complex omnichannel, omni-fulfilment and multinational business simple by providing an all-in-one cloud Inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution.
The key benefits of having an inventory solution and EDI under one system include:
- Greater stock visibility as Lord & Taylor orders automatically come into Cin7, reducing stock availability.
- Cin7 warehouse management means stock is removed straight away to avoid overselling.
- Create purchase orders directly based on EDI orders.