Briscoes/ Rebel EDI Compliance
Benefits of built-in direct EDI with Briscoes/ Rebel
Cin7 is an EDI value added network (VAN), eliminating the need for third party software. Below are the key benefits of build-in direct EDI withBriscoes/ Rebel:
- One system to trade with EDI retailers.
- Reduced data entry & mistakes, not having to go through third-party EDI web forms.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlining and automation of processes through greater flexibility.
- Reliability going direct and not via a third-party.
How we integrate with Briscoes/ Rebel
To trade with Briscoes/ Rebel, you need to conform to X12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant and integrate the below:
- 850 Purchase Order – Cin7 translates Briscoes/ Rebel purchase orders as individual sale orders in Cin7.
- 860 Purchase Order Change Response – If orders cannot be fully fulfilled, changes can be made in Cin7 with a response being sent back to Briscoes/ Rebel.
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement – Cin7 confirmation to Bricoes/Rebel if the purchase order is full accepted or rejected.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 helps retailers and wholesalers make their complex omnichannel, omni-fulfilment and multinational business simple by providing an all-in-one cloud Inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution.
The key benefits of having an inventory solution and EDI under one system include:
- Greater stock visibility as Briscoes/ Rebel orders automatically come into Cin7, reducing stock availability.
- Cin7 warehouse management means stock is removed straight away to avoid overselling.
- Create purchase orders directly based on EDI orders.