Bunnings Warehouse EDI Compliance
Bunnings Warehouse is a leading retailer of home improvement and outdoor living products in Australia and New Zealand and a major supplier to project builders, commercial tradespeople and the housing industry.
How Cin7 integrates with Bunnings
In order to begin trading with Bunnings Warehouse, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDIFACT EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- ORDERS – Receive purchase orders in Cin7.
- INVOIC – Send invoices from Cin7.
- DESADV – Send advanced shipping notices from Cin7.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Don’t waste time and money on a separate EDI connection when you become a supplier to Bunnings. Use Cin7 with its built-in EDI connectivity to eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software, while reaping the benefits of Cin7’s real-time inventory management capability
Here are some key benefits of using Cin7 and itsto Bunnings Warehouse:
- A single system to process orders and manage trade with an EDI retailer.
- A single interface that reduces data entry requirements and the risk of error.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlined and automated sales and invoice processing.
- A single vendor to deal with for technical support.
- Real-time stock visibility and stock levels across all your sales channels.