DHL New Zealand 3PL Integration
Benefits of built-in direct 3PL with DHL New Zealand
Cin7 offers direct integration with DHL New Zealand (http://www.dhl.co.nz/en.html), a global 3PL provider with multiple warehouses and logistics capability across New Zealand. The key benefits of built-in direct 3PL with DHL:
Key benefits of built-in direct 3PL with DHL:
- A single interface to process orders, reducing data entry and errors
- Automatically send orders to DHL.
- Direct means purpose-built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts with DHL based on events.
- Streamlining and automation of processes through greater flexibility.
- Greater transparency being directly connected, from an order or stock status perspective.
How does the DHL New Zealand integration work?
Cin7 integrates in the following way with DHL:
- Sales Orders—Send sales orders to be fulfilled by DHL.
- Pick Notifications—Receive a summary of what DHL actually picked per order.
- Purchase Orders—Send purchase orders to be stored by DHL.
- Receipt Confirmations—Receive receipt confirmations from DHL.