True Value EDI Compliance & EDI Services
True Value is a retailer-owned hardware cooperative with thousands of physical store locations primarily in the US. True Value sells hardware, home improvement supplies, and other products.
How Cin7 integrates with True Value
In order to begin trading with True Value, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850Purchase Order
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request
- 810 Invoice
- 997 Functional Acknowledgement
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Don’t waste time and money on a separate EDI connection when you become a supplier to True Value. Use Cin7 with its built-in EDI connectivity to eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software, while reaping the benefits of Cin7’s real-time inventory management capability.
The key benefits of having an inventory solution and EDI under one system include:
- Greater stock visibility as True Value orders automatically come into Cin7, reducing stock availability.
- Cin7 warehouse management means stock is removed straight away to avoid overselling.
- Create purchase orders directly based on EDI orders.
- A single system to process orders and manage trade with an EDI retailer.
- A single interface that reduces data entry requirements and the risk of error.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlined and automated sales and invoice processing.
- A single vendor to deal with for technical support.
- Real-time stock visibility and stock levels across all your sales channels.