Toys R Us
Toys R Us is a US-based toy and juvenile products retailer with eCommerce and physical store sales channels.
How Cin7 Integrates with Toys R Us with EDI
In order to begin trading with Toys R Us, a supplier must be able to transmit and receive documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 810 Invoice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice/Dispatch Advice
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request – Buyer Initiated
Why Cin7 with Built-in EDI Makes Sense
Don’t waste time and money setting up an EDI connection with a third-party EDI software provider. Let Cin7 reduce your connection and maintenance costs when you become a Toys R Us supplier.
Cin7 not only serves as your EDI/VAN, but built-in integration with your inventory management solution eliminates the need for redundant, time-consuming data entry. Here is how Cin7’s direct EDI with Toys R Us helps you:
- One system to process orders, invoices, and other EDI transactions required to trade with this major retailer.
- Direct means purpose-built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts, based on events.
- Streamline and automate processes through greater flexibility.