Rebel Sport EDI Compliance & EDI Services
Rebel Sport is a New Zealand-based retailer of athletic goods, sporting equipment, sports apparel, and footwear with dozens of locations across the country and an eCommerce website.
How Cin7 integrates with Rebel Sport
In order to trade with Rebel Sport, a supplier must be able to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDIFACT EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- ORDERS—Receive purchase orders directly in Cin7
- DESADV—Send advanced shipping notices/dispatch advice notes directly from Cin7
- INVOIC—Send invoices directly from Cin7
- CONTRL—Receive and send functional acknowledgements
Why Cin7 with Built-in EDI Makes Sense
Don’t waste time and money setting up an EDI connection with a third-party EDI software provider. Let Cin7 reduce your connection and maintenance costs when you become a Rebel Sport supplier. Cin7 not only serves as your EDI/VAN, but built-in integration with your inventory management solution eliminates the need for redundant, time-consuming data entry. Here is how Cin7’s direct EDI helps you:
- One system to process orders, invoices, and other EDI transactions required to trade with this major retailer.
- Direct means purpose-built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts, based on events.
- Streamline and automate processes through greater flexibility.